Review: I Am More Than a Daydream by Jennae Cecelia

5:00 AM

 photo Book Review3_zpsgw7ngjzk.png

 photo 34688452_zps0gli17gi.jpgHow often do you daydream? For most, it is many times a day. We stare out the window instead of the task in front of us. We fantasize about where we would much rather be, the significant other we long for, our ideal job, the body we hope to see in the mirror, a healthier mindset, pure happiness in our lives and the lives of others, peace in this chaotic world. However, how many of us daydreamers believe these pleasant thoughts will truly turn into our reality? Daydreams are more than just short bursts of happiness that only our minds can see. I know I am more than a daydream; and you are, too.
 photo Amazon2_zpsp2zckof5.png







Review


 photo giphy_zpsokn0pkoh.gifThis is one of my all time favorite poetry books I've read this year. Jennae Cecelia knows how to write poetry. I've been reading a lot of poetry and her's has been standing out for me. One of my favorite lines are “She is already a river flooding with ideas.”, “fall seven times, get up eight” or “You are more than just one voice in seven billion” This book is filled with lines like this that make me think and fill me up with many different feelings. There are poems about following your dreams, being yourself, being strong, and even about being proud of your body; and much more. Jennae words are powerful. Makes me happy to read poetry that has a positive message. I can't wait to read more of her work.





https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34688452-i-am-more-than-a-daydream?ac=1&from_search=true












You Might Also Like

0 comments

I Review for...

Professional Reader

Reviews Published50 Book Reviews